Friday, January 30, 2015

Free Valentine's Day Printables!


We just got our monthly newsletter from Carter's daycare.  Along with the typical monthly announcements and lunch menus, included was an "Older Infant Valentine's List" for their Valentine's party this coming month.  My immediate thoughts were CUTE and UH-OH.  Cute because I remember how much I loved getting Valentine's cards (not at age one, but from grade school) and Uh-Oh because that means I need to put some proper Valentine's together for Carter's itty bitty classmates.  Of course his class only has 6-7 other kiddos so buying a big box of Valentines just doesn't make sense AND these kiddos don't eat candy, so I needed to come up with an alternate plan.

I immediately thought about photoshopping together a quick Valentine with some Daniel Tiger clipart I have from Carter's first birthday party (I've been meaning to post about that and will do so later).  But I also thought about the other parents that are in the same boat as I and are looking for an easy alternate to store bought Valentine's cards.  Below are the Valentine's that I created for Carter's classmates and I have included a FREE PRINTABLE for you if you dig Daniel Tiger as much as my little guy.  If Daniel Tiger is not really your style, I have also included a list/links of other free printables I came across during my initial searches for homemade Valentines.

If your looking for treat/toy ideas to accompany the Valentines - Look through the dollar sections of Target, Walmart, etc. for safe toys, mini books, flash cards, or get a box of baby mum mums to give each child a safe and healthy treat.  


Click HERE to print your Daniel Tiger Valentines:


Below are links to more free Valentine's Day Printables:








Happy Early Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment